Thursday, August 6, 2009

Down At The Lake

Troy an I ventured to the Lake of the Ozarks to visit one of my best buds...Cassidy for her annual "Stombaugh Soiree." She and her family recently bought an amazing house near the lake that we stayed at. We had a fabulous time filled with boating and summer fun! Our mission was to have a rum runner for Brandy who couldn't make it...we completed that mission well multiplied by a few as you can see by the photo of Cass! Thanks Stombaughs for a great weekend!


Awww! It was nice to have a weekend without the girls (although I did miss them a bunch!).

The 2 ex-roomies.... If Hooters could see us now! (Do you like our Ninja Turtle and Tinkerbell beach towels???)


OK, I know the boys must have planned this one!

For Mark, I just want to remind you that "I'm on a boat!" Hee hee!

No comments: